Tulum is one of the most important archaeological sites of the Maya civilization, located above a cliff 15 meters overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Dare to know the other side of Tulum from the turquoise Caribbean Sea waters, aboard one of our boats where you can take all the photos you want, and experience the marine life color full fishes, turtles and coral reef, all with the right equipment and supervision of our staff. A day full of adventure that combines culture, fun and relaxation in one of the most beautiful beaches of the Riviera Maya.
Our Tours include
- Professional bilingual guides
- Snorkeling equipment
- A&C transportation
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- And footwear
- Hat or Cap and Sunglasses
- Bathing suit
- Extra T shirt and towel
- BIODEGRADABLE sunscreen
- And mosquito repellent
- Extra cash (tips, pictures)
- Basic swimming skills required
- People under the influence of drugs
- And/or alcohol will not be able to Participate.
- Not recommended for handicapped people or
- People who suffer heart or respiratory problems.