This is one the most thorough tours we have to ofter. In one day, you will visit two of the most iconic cities of the Mayan culture.
Coba, one of the largest cities of the Mayans´ Classic period, will test whether you are brave enough to climb the largest pyramid in the peninsula of yucatan and to bike through its beautiful temples. The reward will be an unforgettable experience that will stay with you for a lifetime .
After visiting Coba, we will go to Tulum, the only archeological site that is close to the sea. The mixture of the beautiful beaches and Mayan culture make it one of the most photogenic sites in Mexico, if not the most. After exploring the Mayan ruins of Tulum, we will get to know one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Latin America and enjoy the dishes of a renowned local chef.
The tour includes:
- Certified bilingual guides
- Safe transportation with AC, beverages, cookies, and food
You may want to bring
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- A hat of some sort.
- A swimsuit.
- An extra shirt and towel.
- Insect repellent and a bio-friendly sunscreen.
- Extra cash for tips and photographs.